? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

White and Bright

My boyfriend is in Rochester, NY visiting his Great Aunt Alba and his Grandparents. Unfortunately I couldn't go. Because I wouldn't be able to see Alba's house, my boyfriend has periodically sent me pictures so I can enjoy his vacation as well. He has told me in the past that she loves white, quite a coincidence (so do I), and that she is the ultimate neat freak. He said her cleaning routine puts mine to shame (Rude! But I will let him get away with it because he sent me these pictures). Thank you for the pictures babe!



These pictures are of her front porch. I am oh so jealous of her enclosed porch. And all of the white is so clean, refreshing and bright! I can already tell her house deserves some magazine love, perhaps Traditional Home.

1 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

What an awesome house! Tell him to send more pics!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin