? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday Cards/Envelopes

It was my roommate Dana's birthday on Friday. She was going out of town and I wanted to give her a card so she could open it on her actual birthday. I thought how boring a white envelope would be to receive. So I did a little decorating. I actually found this image on the back of a book I am reading. I tried recreate it the best I could. And I have to say, I think it really makes the envelope a lot more exciting.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It really did! Your such a great roomie! Thank you for my card!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Vute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin