? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Isn't It Ironic?

I would never consider myself a night owl. But sometimes as I lie in bed trying to catch some zzz’s, my mind goes crazy. Isn't it ironic? You see, I’m a list girl. Whether it’s what apartment improvements I can think of, what I need to get at the grocery store or any other errands I need to run, I always have to make a list. I’m sure most people would be the same. Needless to say, lists are extremely helpful. But there is one problem. I have lists everywhere. Post it colonies live in all of my purses, on my fridge, my night stand, the kitchen table, in my calendar, etc. So my advice to all of you list people out there, and please don’t be like Alanis-take this good advice, is create some sort of list book. Call it your list bible. Make it a manageable size so that during the day it fits in your purse and at night in can be placed by your bed. And please, never ever forget to take it wherever you go. You never know where inspiration will find you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good idea! Especially for someone like me with short term memory, it would help to have it all written down in my purse!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin