? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 3, 2009

Something Old, Something New, Something Red, Something Blue

Ok, I'm not talking weddings, but the 4th of July. For people on a budget, like myself, this idea is great for a weekend full of outdoor eating (and drinking*).


Something Old: vases collected over the years

Something New: flowers from the store, garden, neighbors yard (shhh), etc

Something Red: I just happened to have gone to the store and bought strawberries this week

Something Blue: I also picked up some delicious blueberries

Equals: A deliciously cool table centerpiece for outdoor bbqing!




First of all, I apologize for the half dead flowers. Those babies have been living in my dungeon apartment for about two weeks. And instead of running to the store for my photo shoot, I decided to squeeze every last bit of life out of them for these photos. Anyways, more importantly, this fun little idea is super cheap and very patriotic for the 4th, get it, RED, (WHITE-hmmm, how about some white flowers), and BLUE! You will get loads of compliments, I promise. Enjoy the 4th!!!
*Post bbq, strawberries can be removed and washed and made into delicious margaritas, just add tequila. Blueberries can be removed and washed and made into yummy blueberry mojitos, just ask Bobby Flay for his recipe!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the flowers! They look so full and alive. lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin