? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Remodel Reveal

Remember back when I posted that horrible picture of the way my living room looked when I first moved in? Well, just in case you had forgotten, here it is...

I knew I didn't want to live this way forever, but it wasn't until a few months later that I decided I couldn't take it anymore. A lot of it had to do with the fact that coming from my parents house, paying no rent, and now having to pay rent and all my bills was quite an adjustment. When I finally started getting the hang of things, I decided I could begin to decorate. I also knew I was on a budget. So the shopping began. With a mixture of DIY projects and decor that resembled Pottery Barn, but was really TJMaxx and Ross, my living room was transformed. And I couldn't be happier with the finished product!!!


If you notice, I moved things around until I got things just right. The fake tree must have moved (and been trimmed) a dozen times. Eventually I will go into detail about everything I did to transform the room. Until then, just enjoy my serene, beachy home!

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

So cute! I love your apartment!

Unknown said...

It's so weird to see what it looked like before!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin