? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

Like A Boss

I managed to incorporate my obsession with design into my work schedule today. Because I organize trade shows, but do not attend them, I created a floor plan to direct my colleagues on how to properly set up the booth. I have to say, I had a lot of fun making shapes and coloring (I know that sounds a bit like preschool, but I did in fact use Word to create this) and being the boss of the trade show booth!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin