? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

One (Wo)man's Junk is Another (Wo)man's Treasure

I don't know the story of the flowers before my friend and I found them, but I sure am happy we stumbled (literally) across them.

The other night, we were walking home from downtown and a night of drinking and dancing. We were almost home when we noticed this perfect and colorful bouquet of flowers lying in the middle of the street. It was late and no one was around and we didn't want the flowers to go to waste. I'm not sure how someone loses flowers, but I am happy to say that I have a beautiful new centerpiece for my dining room table that I hope lasts a few weeks.

*And yes, I did unwrap the plastic and paper after I took pictures. I am not that tacky.

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

how random!

Unknown said...

Now that Charlie is back i'm not so sure how long they will lost. I already had to move them to the counter! Sorry!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin