? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White...Office

I totally wouldn't mind/absolutely love this white office instead of a white Christmas, sorry Mr. Crosby. However, I would have to be majorly dreaming to get it. This Elfa freestanding study from The Container Store is just a little (ok, a LOT) out of my price range. But it is just so crisp and clean and modern and wonderful. And there is nothing wrong with dreaming, and hunting for a similar version. Hey, I think that's a challenge!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin