? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"A Change Will Do You Good"

That's what I said on Sunday morning to my bedroom. I/it just needed a little change. So here is what it looked like before...



And after about an hour worth of rearranging...

The whole goal of my bedroom redesign was to incorporate a nightstand on either side of the bed. I pushed one to the very corner of the wall so that the bed would still be as far away as possible from the door. I can't stand it when I feel like I'm walking into a bed rather than a bedroom.

The trickiest piece of furniture I have is this chaise lounge. It is just a little too big for my room. That's what you get when you buy furniture before properly measuring the space it will fit into. Oops, at the time I was just too excited to move into my apartment.

But I made it fit into another corner of my room.

And in the corner where my other nightstand once lived, my beautiful dress form now resides. I think it's a perfect little corner to be displayed in.

And that is the story of my free bedroom remodel! I even got to vacuum parts of my room that were once unreachable due to heavy furniture. No more dust! And a little change did do my bedroom good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why am I not surprised you rearranged you entire room while I was gone? lol. It looks really good. I think I like it much better this way!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I love your chaise lounge and dress form - so jealous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin