? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

For The Iron Chef In My Life

My boyfriend recently moved into his own apartment. Besides bringing the essentials with him; a huge TV, a bed and a toothbrush, he had very little. So I thought I would send a small housewarming gift/care package to him. What would be the perfect gift, you ask?! What's more important than watching TV, sleeping and maintaining good hygiene...FOOD!!! A cook I am not, so no food could be sent his way. I decided instead to encourage my chef of a boyfriend to enhance his cooking skills in preparation for my visits. After all, the way to a girl's heart is definitely food, right? Well it is for me anyway :)

First, I made a trip to Ross and Marshall's (both stores I find great deals at). I found a good amount of cooking tools and other kitchen supplies and even a metal basket to hold them.
Second, I wrote little messages on post its, pink ones to add a little extra love, and attached the notes to each object.
Third, I crammed most everything into the basket.
Fourth, I put everything in a box, wrote a little love note and shipped the box!


The basket packed to the brim with kitchen tools on the cheap!
Trying to make kitchen tools an exciting gift by adding personalized post-it notes


My love note added to the box
I can't wait until he gets the box! I'll let you know what he says.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That was really nice of you! What a good girlfriend you are!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin