? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Everlasting Flower

I feel like I write about flowers a lot, but I think they are such a great way to add personality, texture and color to a room. The pink flower below is a carnation, a.k.a the everlasting flower. When I got my oil changed at Big-O Tires more than two weeks ago, they gave me this flower. For two weeks it has been on my desk at work. Two weeks!!! I think that's pretty exciting.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin