? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 13, 2009

It Never Hurts to Ask

If you are in the same boat as me and are moving in the near future, take advantage of the state of the economy. I had to rent a truck and chose Uhaul. The price of the 10 foot truck was $205 for 3 days and 500 miles, and I thought that was a pretty good deal. But wait, it gets better. I decided to take a chance and ask if there were any discounts available.

Convo:
Me: I was wondering if you had any discounts going on right now, like 15% or so.
Uhaul: I don't see a 15% discount, but I can give you a 30% discount if you make the reservation right now.
Me: Ok. That sounds good.
In my head: Yes. Yes! YES!

So that would be $143.50 instead of $205! That's so great. I am so happy with Uhaul (and myself) right now. I just hope everything else for the move goes smoothly. Lesson learned: It never hurts to ask!

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Nice! I can't believe your move is coming so quickly!!

PS - I'm passing on an "Honest Scrap" award! http://leilasmom.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I can't either! Don't go!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin