? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Come on Baby, "Light" My Fire

I'm here to share this great deal that really did light my fire. I am in LOVE with this Rectangle Hanging Capiz Pendant from West Elm, but the $89.99 price tag (on sale from $129), is just not working with my budget. So one day I did a little research and found another beauty that was made just for someone with a wallet my size!

This White Capiz Hanging Pendant beauty is from Cost Plus World Market. From past posts, I guess you can tell I found quite a few things I liked from there. I know it's not an exact match, but at $55.99 it will definitely do the trick.


So which one do you like better? Would you splurge for the West Elm version, or are you a bargain shopper like me? I need splurge stories people!

2 comments:

Freckles Chick said...

I have the World Market version in our MBR and LOVE it. It's not as huge as the one W. Elm offered about a year ago but I think it's beautiful. Still a great size for the price!

I seriously walk by our MBR repeatedly just so I can stare at the capiz chandie, LOL.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Hmmmmm...I love the West Elm one, and for only $33 more I'd go for it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin