? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 7, 2009

Chair Repair

It all started with the stefan chair from IKEA. I have had this chair since I went to college. Although I don't have an office or even a desk anymore, I wanted to use it in my apartment. So I decided to "repair the chair." I headed to Home Depot for sandpaper and paint. Three coats of a very green paint and a few pillows later, I placed the chair in my apartment as a decorative object. Eventually I will use it as an desk chair again.


I have so much paint left over, that I painted soup cans to use them as vases. What other projects can I create with this lefover paint?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin