? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chalk it Up Over a Glass of Wine

Literally. There will be plenty to talk about when it comes to using these glasses at your next party. What a fun way to personalize your glass for the night instead of using wine glass charms-especially when there are more glasses than charms for your guests! (Does that sound like the start of a sales pitch, maybe. Does World Market want to hire me, well they should.) The only problem I anticipate is chalk everywhere. Chalk is messy, but I could possibly get past that.

Although I managed to snap a picture of these babies, I forgot to make note of the price and I couldn't find them on the Cost Plus World Market website. Has anyone seen these before, even at another store?



3 comments:

Freckles Chick said...

I've seen the stemless wine glass version @ Pier 1! I love these!

Also, I bet you can DIY these by taping off a section on your wine glasses and dabbing on some chalkboard paint. I don't know how toxic (if at all) cb paint is though.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I did that with my herb pots outside!

Queen of Remodel said...

Great ideas! Where can I get some of this cb paint?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin