? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

From the Windows to the...

...sofas and bathrooms(???) A recent trip to Cost Plus World Market had me drooling. Let me explain. First, I love patterns. Second, I truly appreciate any and all things organized. And third, I love green.

Exhibit 1: Patterned curtains (for the windows, and the walls...)

Exhibit 2: Patterned, colorful pillows neatly organized on wall shelving (that's like, triple bonus!)


Exhibit 3: Lots of green, neatly organized towels.

I was (still am) completely in love with what I saw. It was torture walking the aisles and seeing so much I wanted, but taking home so little. However the things I did snag are quite wonderful too :) I'll share later!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure Andrew will be happy that you didn't do too much damage!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin