? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Makes A House A Home?

I'm sure if I asked the question, "what makes a house a home," there would be a slew of different answers-family photos, pieces of furniture, aromas, noises, etc. In fact, I asked Yahoo! this question, and found a nice little poem. Anyway, my answer would be---an animal. I really don't care what kind. I currently have a fish named Moses, who was won at the fair last year, or should I say, Born on the Fourth of July! My cat, Teddy, is semi-permanently visiting his grandparents because he is an outside cat and would never survive in my apartment, or maybe it's that Moses would never survive in my apartment if Teddy was there. So, yesterday my roommate (who agrees with me about animals making a house a home) brought home a new addition of her own. Now our apartment is complete. And he is just too cute that I had to share!

Welcome to our Casa, Charlie-We love you so much already.

He was very friendly and curious when he arrived, although he is hiding under the bed in this picture-he just wanted to make sure I got a good shot of his cute face, and not the aerial views I was getting before. So thoughtful of you, Charlie. Thank you.

I think he experienced a bit of a toy overload last night.

Overall, I LOVE Charlie. Really, how could I not? Especially since I noticed he kept picking up trash off the floor last night. I don't blame you Charlie, I like a clean home too. I can't complain about a clean cat! So WELCOME home Charlie!!!
p.s. Dear Roommate, Thank you for getting a kitten!

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Oh my goodness, he is too cute! I can't wait to meet him!!

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with Charlie! I'm sure glad I have a roomie with a working camera to capture his cuteness!

p.s. Heather you are more than welcome to come meet his anytime!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin