? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Long Distance Perks

Today my boyfriend and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary, over 400 miles apart. While I am usually not a fan of our long distance relationship, some perks do come along with it. For instance, now that I am home a lot more I have plenty of time to brainstorm diy projects galore. I have more time to post on this blog. And, I also have more time to get crafty...so stay tuned. Another perk, on days like today, I get beautiful flowers delivered to my office and everyone gets to admire (and secretly be jealous of) my bouquet!


*Photos taken with the iPhone. What do you think?
I absolutely love the colors - perfect for the start of summer. And they just happen to match the dress I am wearing today perfectly! I can't wait to take these beauties home and place them in the center of my dining room table for loads of compliments tonight at dinner. I am equally excited to reuse the vase for future diy projects!
Flowers are a great way to add color and texture to any space and make your apartment more inviting. I always love to have fresh flowers in my apartment. So, thank you wonderful boyfriend! You're the best. mush, mush, mush!

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Ooh, I love the vase they came in! Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

That was very sweet of Andrew! Happy Anniversary!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin