? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh, the Places You'll Go!


Tomorrow I'm off to a high school graduation. Ok, I'll try to tie this in to home decor. What do you get a high school graduate going onto college? I remember getting lots of money, jewelry from my parents,etc. But, I don't have the money to buy something huge, and if I can't give a substantial amount of money, should I give what I can? Do I buy her something for her new dorm? I'm sure she has her own idea of how the new space will be decorated ( that's how this post ties in to home decor). So many questions, so little time. I remember receiving this Dr. Seuss book, Oh, the Places You'll Go! from my cheer coach when I graduated. So what is the perfect gift for a high school graduate leaving his/her families' nest? Suggestions...





1 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

To tie it into decor, what about ripping a meaningful page out of the book, matting and framing it? If you don't want to buy the book, just to rip a page out, how's about checking it out at the library, photo copying a page and then matting/framing it? Just a thought...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin