? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Buyer Beware

Do you ever wonder why things end up at outlets? Well, this is why.

One side has ruffles...


And one side does not!

I really don't think it was meant to be a fashion statement. I thought I was getting a good deal on a cute summery top for only $5.99. I guess I need to be more observant. In the end though, it only took me about 20 minutes of thread cutting to release the extra ruffle. Now there are tiny holes on the shoulder where it used to be attached. I'm on the fence with whether or not it was indeed worth $5.99.

So buyer beware! If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

3 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I think it was worth it, especially since you were able to get the ruffle off successfully! And I'm sure it looked super cute with those green peace sign sandals!

Unknown said...

Plus Charlie got yet another toy out of it! HA!

Queen of Remodel said...

Ok, I agree. Totally worth it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin