? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Half Off

Once a week my town has a farmer's market. My roommate and I walk downtown to taste samples, buy fresh fruit, but mostly to taste samples. On the way back last week, we stopped in an interior design shop, which I didn't even know existed. Needless to say, I was very excited. While I tried to get them to hire me as an intern, I also got a great deal on these. Half off...$5 for two...super cheap. However you want to look at it, I got a great deal.

Yay for seashell balls. Now where shall I put them?




Thank you Castle Comforts. Now please hire me!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin