? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June Blooms

My apartment looks like a dungeon during the day. Plants won't grow because we barely get any sunlight! So I decided to buy some flowers, only $5.99 at Trader Joe's, to brighten up my place. One bouquet filled 4 vases around my apartment. The best part, the vases were free. The first one is a martinelli apple juice glass bottle (recycling is good).

The other 3 are soup cans that I painted with some extra paint I had from a previous project (more on that later).


For a total of $5.99, that's not bad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love coming home to all of your new and super creative decorations!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Love it, Lisa!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin