? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 9, 2009

Trick or Cheap

Being jobless=being moneyless. So this year's Halloween decorating budget=$0. Thankfully I had a few things lying around-as in a few bags of cobwebs and plastic spiders and one skull candle. It's not much, but it still looks like Halloween at my place. Anymore cheap decorating ideas-send 'em my way!


2 comments:

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I bet you can do some pretty great stuff with some black construction paper. Think: mice, spider, and bat silhouettes

Queen of Remodel said...

Great idea. I actually used some black construction paper and created some bats for under my lamp shades. I got the idea from younghouselove.com!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin