? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Cheap Date

I have been sticking to my plan of spending as little money as possible, and I have to say I am really proud-and surprised. It has been rough not being able to go to the gym (or leave the house for fear of spending money!), but my bf and I have managed to keep up with some exercise. The other night we went on a 10 mile bike ride along the beach. Yes, it was to have a drink, but it was happy hour-so that was cheap. On the way back we spent about an hour searching the beach for seashells and found a tide pool that was full of cute little crabs and other sea life. So we brought a few seashells home. I was contemplating how to display them as they soaked in a solution of 50%, 50% water (I did some research).

When they were clean, I decided to plop them into our fish, Moses' tank. Because we live so close to the beach now, I thought he should be able to enjoy the sights too! So far he is loving his beach themed tank. I wonder if I could add sand?


I thought I would share this beach find. This piece of seaweed is huge-and exactly why I do NOT like swimming in the ocean. Imagine one of these things wrapping around your leg!!!

Climbing the last hill to our house on our bikes, we stopped to look at the beautiful sunset. It was a fun little date night-and oh so cheap. I think we will do it more often!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of your date night! That sounds like so much fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin