? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So Cheap, I Practically Stole Them

I generally don't like to tease myself by going places when I don't have money, but it's hard to pass up a garage sale when it's on your street! I walked down the street last Saturday with our dog, and stumbled upon a garage sale-ok, I knew there was one on our street so I went looking for it! I had no money on me, but just thought I would look. The guy who was having the sale was moving and getting rid of a few plants. I asked how much the larger plants in pots where and he said...$1. I thought it was too good to be true, considering the plant was probably between $5-$20 (my wide range is due to my lack of buying plants) and the pots were probably worth $20. He was also throwing in plant stands. Obviously this was a steal. So I said I would be back and rushed home to break open my piggy bank, literally, it broke :( I walked back, looking like a kid in a candy store, with a plastic bag full of quarters-no joke! But who cares because I scored 5 plants, 5 pots and 3 plant stands for....a whopping $3.50. Totally worth it. Now let's hope I can keep them alive!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really proud of you walking to a garage sale with no money! I wouldn't have turned down the offer either! They look really nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin