? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

From Fun to Fun-ctional

I still absolutely love my huge coffee table from Z Gallerie. Everyone who comes over comments on just how cool it is. There is just one problem. I am so protective of it that I don't like things to rest on it. But isn't that what a coffee table is for?!? So I went on a search for a solution to this problem. At first a thought adding a glass top would allow the table to be fully functional. However, after calling a few glass companies, I discovered that it would cost around $150 to cut a piece of glass this big. So I went for a more affordable solution. And the table went from something that looked fun...

to an actual functional table. I purchased this huge round serving tray from Pier 1. Now it provides so much function for the table. I can put candles, keys, phones, remotes, drinks and appetizers on the tray without feeling nervous about ruining the table! And unlike the glass top, I don't have to worry about cleaning fingerprints all the time. I am so happy. The round tray mimics the pattern in the textured table. And the color of the wood matches perfectly with the reddish brown leather couches. Problem solved!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin