? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DIY Therapy

Nothing can put me in a better mood quite like doing a DIY project. I was a little bored and sad one day and I just needed to paint! I had a small can of sample paint I got from Home Depot a few months ago in an effort to get the ball rolling on painting the condo. However, my boyfriend and I agreed that we wouldn't paint until I got a job. I felt bad not putting the paint to good use, especially since it matched my duvet cover perfectly. So I roamed my room, looking for something easy to paint. And this is what I found...

A greenish leaf lamp. The lamp was serving its purpose by providing light, but definitely not providing any eye appeal. What a perfect thing to paint!


I used a cheapo paint brush, that I also had lying around, to cover the lamp with three coats of paint. And less than 24 hours later, the lamp returned to my room looking 100% better!


It's a little hard to see the true color, which is a light blue grey. The color is Rhino by Behr.
Is DIY used as therapy for anyone else??? I felt so much better-and more accomplished after this little project.

1 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

what a difference paint makes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin