? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Billy Mays Here!!!

It's a belated Halloween post, but I had to share my boyfriend's costume because it's home related. Previous endorser of some awesome home related products is Billy Mays! Some great products I recommend are Mighty Putty, OXICLEAN, Orange Glo and my favorite, the Hercules Hook. So here is a picture of Billy Mays and then a picture of my boyfriend on Halloween. He was so excited to dress up and use some of Billy's favorite products!


3 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

HILARIOUS!!!! He looks awesome!

Unknown said...

I just can't stop laughing right now.

micah said...

Too funny, great costume!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin