? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Unemployed and Expanding My "Want" List

I want this lamp...just maybe in a different color. I love both colors, the greenish blue and the orange, but neither will match anything in my house. I found them at Home Goods-love the store-for only $39.99!!! Maybe I can find a way to make the greenish blue work, but it is such a hard color to match.



1 comments:

micah said...

Love that blue lamp. Need to get myself to Home Goods more often!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin