? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Meant to Be

A while back I saw the most gorgeous and creative porch project I had ever seen, and I wanted to copy it immediately. Please go to this site and you will see what I mean. I didn't have to do any searching to find a pretty close version of the wicker bench that they used. It was actually just meant to be...
A while back when I came down to Southern California to visit my boyfriend, before I moved, I went over to a garage sale on his street. As I was walking up, two women were carrying away this beautiful bench. I was bummed that I hadn't gotten there sooner, because it would have been perfect. The story picks up a few months later when I moved to that neighborhood. I was walking over to another garage sale (I like garage sales) and noticed what I thought to be that very bench for sale again. I asked the woman if she had bought it at a garage sale in the area a few months back, and she had. It's like it was meant to be taken home by me. I was so happy, and purchased it for only $30! Not it sits in the front room because it is so damp at night. I need to find a weather proofing method for wicker so that it can actually live on the back patio. Any suggestions?

Also, just to prove what a great deal I got, I found this one at Target and it was priced at over $100. Oh how I love a great garage sale find!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Can you please remove the comment above by DeKing. I am the owner of the website it is linking to and would like the comment removed please.
Thank you

Blog Widget by LinkWithin