? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

LOVE-ly Flowers

My best friend is getting married! I am especially excited because I love them both so much and think they are the cutest couple I know. I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the Bride-to-be asking me to be a bridesmaid. Of course a said yes! I am now enjoying my flowers and the thought of being a part of their special day!!! Love you guys!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you bridesmaid!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin