? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Your Vote Counts

You should know that I love to remodel and can't get enough of design, remodel and DIY websites. So I decided to no longer hide my slight (and when I mean slight I actually mean HUGE) obsession with thisyounghouse. Sherry and John at TYH are incredible. Not only do they give great design advice and redo every last part of their house in style, their ideas are usually geared towards budget-minded people like myself. And it doesn't hurt that they give away free household accessories from time to time either! Please visit their website; I promise you won't be disappointed.

Ok, now to the point of this post. Recently Sherry and John entered the Better Homes and Gardens 48-hour challenge where 5 talented bloggers were given $500 to design an outdoor project that you are I could recreate in a weekend. I was completely, 100% impressed with their finished project and believe that they are the winners of this challenge. So check out the before and after pictures of their front porch for yourselves and I am sure you will agree with me. And please vote for them! They could be the lucky winners of $5,000. And I know you would rather have the money than some people you don't even know, but I personally can't wait to see what projects are in store if they take home the grand prize. You can vote once a day.
Remember, Your Vote Counts!
Their bare front porch went from this...
to this...

Your impressed, right?!?! How could you not be? It's an incredible transformation. If only I had a porch...


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin