? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 29, 2009

Spring Cleanin'

I owe it all to Memorial day and Furlough Friday; thanks guys! Spring cleanin' was in full force this week due to my 3 day work week.

MISSION 1: Closet
My lovely and huge closet hadn't been cleaned since last spring! Ok, I haven't lived here quite that long, but you get my point. It was time!

BEFORE:

GOODBYE WINTER SWEATERS:

HELLO SUMMER ONES:

Please compliment on how lovely those folded sweaters look. It took hours...


I couldn't forget to nuture my hanging items. Now they are color coordinated and I feel like I am in a small boutique every night when I pick out my clothes for work. (Yes, I pick out my clothes at night. It prevents hours of stress in the morning)

*If you look closely, the color order the sweaters are in is mimicked below with my hanging items. Is that obsessive?

So that was the only mission for the day. Mission Accomplished!

2 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

LOL! I heart you, Lisa! Fabulous folding!! xoxox

Unknown said...

I think you should consider doing mine next! It's in desperate need of cleaning and color coding.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin