? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Easy as 1-2-3

I panicked! My Rubiks cube had broken. A little rough play one night had left my 4x4 in pieces. Now I probably never would have figured out the solution, although I could solve the 3x3, but the fact that I no longer had the option to solve it left me saddened. Ok, it wasn't that bad...So a very good friend of mine had actually broken it. I didn't want to throw it away so I came up with a creative way to keep the cube and also remember the random story that goes along with it, although I won't share that now. It's really just too weird to share. So in three simple steps I managed to salvage the Rubik's cube.



1. Buy shadow box frame, glue and white paper

2. Go crazy with the glue

3. Give gift to friend who broke Rubik's cube.


And ta-da....



1. It was fun to make
2. My friend loved it
3. It was so easy-you could make your own wall art out of anything laying around the house

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Not only are you a rubix cube guru, but your a creative genius! This spur of the moment piece of art has made a wonderful addition to our best friends new home! Love you roomie!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Super cute, Lisa! I looooove it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin