? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gifts for the important people and pets in my life

As a small Easter gift, I decided to make containers that my mom and sister could store cat and dog treats/food in. Why not give gifts that benefit both human and pet?! I purchased two glass containers with lids that seal, for around $2 each at Home Goods.

Then I went to Home Depot and bought a can of window frosting spray paint. I made a template for dog and cat silhouettes using printer paper, although I would recommend a sturdier material. After spraying the containers, I patiently waiting for them to dry. Then I filled them with various treats for my favorite pets.



They turned out really cute, and all the recipients were very happy. This is a great alternate idea to having a jar engraved because its cheap, fun and doesn't require a lot of time.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin